Pages

Thursday 29 October 2015

Diva's Weekly Challenge #241: Guest post "Stones and Ceremony"

This week on Diva's blog, CZT Paula Bramante wanted us to tangle our vision of Stones and ceremony.
The first thing I remember when I see a pile of stones is Lagori. I and the kids in my neighborhood used to play this game a lot as kids. Back then, there were no PCs at home. They were only to be used once a week during the computer class!!

Here is my tile. I used Florz, Keeko and Knightsbridge



Let's keep tangling!

You can view the other entries for the challenge on Diva's blog
http://iamthedivaczt.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/weekly-challenge-241.html

PS: I feel it looks like a 7 tier wedding cake.. :)

3 comments:

  1. Love your "wedding cake"! It actually does and what a great challenge that would be. Nice choice of tangles in your creative approach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tile for this weeks challenge. I like your choice of tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to learn something more about your country :-) Thanks for sharing that. I like your zia, it looks simple and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete