Pages

Tuesday 23 February 2016

Diva's Weekly Challenge#256 - Duotangle: Boo*Kee/Artoo

This week's challenge is to create a tile or piece using only two tangles by the Diva (CZT® Laura Harms)that are named after her two boys. The tangles are Boo*Kee and Artoo. 
I know it was a Duo tangle challenge but I could not stop myself from using Diva Dance. That's because I always see the Diva standing strong behind her boys.
Here is my tile.



You can view the other entries for the challenge on Diva's blog
http://iamthedivaczt.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/weekly-challenge-256.html

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!!! Such a great idea to use Diva Dance too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely tile! I like your variation of Artoo below left!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the movement Diva Dance puts in your tile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of putting Diva Dance in with the two boys. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete