Pages

Sunday 8 March 2015

That's new to me weekly challenge -letter H and Joey's weekly tangle challenge #50 using Vano


For That's new to me weekly challenge#9 , we had to use tangle starting with letter H.
I decided to try out Holly by Linda Dawson and Holiday Ornament by Suzanne McNeill.

 
I wasn't too happy with how it turned out and decided that I would try it out again. I had started to love the Holiday ornaments tangle by then..
So when I saw Joey's weekly tangle challenge#50 was to use Vano by Hanneke Seiben , I combined both challenges into single tile..
I used Vano to embellish the Holiday ornaments instead of Printemp tangle. Learning Vano was so much fun. I had to get my freehand circles right first. I have some 3-4 pages of my workbook filled with circles..
This is the resulting tile with Holiday Ornaments and Vano .. Hope you like it..
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I like both tiles, but I like the Vano the most. I like the instant mandala it gives you. Thanks for being part of the challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete