Pages

Friday 17 April 2015

"It's a String Thing" #88

This week marks the 88th consecutive week of "It's a String thing! " challenge and it is "all about the 8's".
We had to use String 88 shown below

We were also asked to use three tangle patterns that bring 8's to mind.  They include ~
8's by Jane Eileen Malone, CZT (4 Versions available )
Pia by Margaret Bremner, CZT  
Tipz by Faith Cohen

To know more about the challenge,  visit her website http://tickledtotangle.blogspot.in/?m=1

I have done 8's pattern before but I still need to see the step-out each time I do it. I find it little complicated, so I did 2 versions which I find easier.

Thanks to Adele for intoducing me to 2 new tangle patterns!
Pia was easy to pick up and I think it's a great filler pattern.
Tipz was what I enjoyed the most.  You can draw it in a single continuous line and trust me,  you will not want to stop..  And the end result looks so elegant!

Here's my tile.

Hope you liked it
Let's keep tangling! 

2 comments:

  1. It feels so nice and vertical and like it is pulling your eye to look top to bottom. It is beautiful. Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great Job with the 8's. I couldn't get them to look this nice!!!

    ReplyDelete