Pages

Monday 1 June 2015

"That's New to Me!" Weekly Challenge#22

Our random letter for Week #22 is A.  We must use at least one New to Me pattern starting with the letter A.

I chose to do
Alaura by CZT® Diane Tai
Aura-Leah by Carla du Preez

A is a repeat, so this week we have an Artist Focus!

Artist Focus - Margaret Bremner
Margaret Bremner, a CZT lives in Saskatoon, Canada. She has a 48 patterns on her site at http://enthusiasticartist.blogspot.com/p/my-tangles.html

I have used her tangle Chebucto as a border.

Here's my tile.


Hope you liked it.
Let's keep tangling!

Don't forget to see the other entries for challenge on
http://suzymoshcreations.blogspot.in/p/thats-new-to-me-weekly-challenge.html?m=1

3 comments:

  1. Nice tile! I've never tried Alaura - it looks hard. Thanks for being part of the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a good job with that alaura. I have practiced it and couldn't get it for nuthin! The balance between AuraLea and the other more angular tangles is so nice. Good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work! I also wanted to use Chebucto for my border but decided against it.Yours's look very good

    ReplyDelete