Pages

Monday 22 June 2015

"That's New to Me!" Weekly Challenge#25

Our random letter for Week #25 is F. F isn't a repeat, so we don't have an Artist Focus this week.

I have used Fandango by Vicki Bassett and Fjord by CZT® Diana von Kaenel as 'New to me' patterns. I have also used Funls by CZT® Margaret Bremner.

Here's my tile.

Let's keep tangling!

In honor of the 25th week of the challenge, Suzy is having a raffle. Be sure to submit your entry during the first week to be eligible.

To submit your entry or to see the other entries for challenge,  go to
http://suzymoshcreations.blogspot.in/p/thats-new-to-me-weekly-challenge.html?m=1

1 comment:

  1. Great work on all three patterns...especially the Fandango border! Thanks for being part of the challenge this week and good luck in the raffle!

    ReplyDelete