Pages

Friday 20 February 2015

Joey's Weekly Tangle Challenge 48

Roshni Rao who writes on the blog Tanglicious Connections mentioned to me about Joey's weekly challenge sometime after the Zentangle workshop.. Never got a chance to attempt it. But here I am now..
 
This week Joey's weekly tangle challenge 48 is The polka dot tangle!
 
I love it when there is no restriction on the tangles to be used. I used all my favourite ones( which are  weave type patterns) in my Zentangle tile.. Feel I should have left some space rather than fill up entire space with more empty polka dots


Learnt the Y-Ful power and basket weave tangle while doing this challenge. The phicops tangle did not come out as I wanted it to. I also managed to put in my sign in one of the polka dots

No comments:

Post a Comment