Pages

Thursday 19 February 2015

Zentangle Workshop 24th Jan with CZT Dilip Patel

I came across Zentangle®( I dint know it was called that at that point of time) on Facebook around 2014. A close friend would keep posting her paintings and tangles on Facebook all the time.. I used to click like and move on..

I went back and googled Zentangle® on Jan 10th 2015. I had free time all thanks to my brain tumor surgery in Aug 2014(been at home since..).
Found out about CZT Dilip Patel and emailed him on 12th Jan. Luckily for me, he was scheduling a workshop around Jan 24th.. Registered quickly but was apprehensive as I was never an 'artsie' person

Workshop Day
9am - thinking about cancelling
10.30am - I am there at the venue.. don't see any one around.. still thinking about cancelling
10.40am - One girl shows up and I chat up with her.. She is an IT professional (same as me .. sorry I am now an ex-IT professional)... so I begin to think maybe I should try it out..
11am - Workshop starts and I am there..
12.30pm - I never want this workshop to end... I have met some great people and this stuff is really easy and fun to do..

When the workshop ended, I had created my very first tile and I loved it..



Please feel free to contact Dilip Patel to find out about his workshops in Bangalore using below details

Contact:
Dilip Patel
CZT
+919845025812



No comments:

Post a Comment